1. How should we implement patient's HMOs ? Is it mandatory ? Should it be implemented as an extension or through the insurance ? Can GP be used for HMO ?
2. What about IDF/ Prisoners ?
3. How to represent - "does not belong to any HMO" status, in cases of tourists who receive medical treatment through an insurance company
1. We added HMO codable concept extension - not mandatory, but must support. ValueSet binding required:
The HMO's valueSet is a subset of codes from the paying entity code system.
2. IDF and Israeli Prison Service are among the values in the aforementioned ValueSet.
3. Since the extension is not mandatory, there is no need for a value "does not belong to any HMO". Note that in some cases the insurance company has an arrangement with one of the HMOs, in which case it will be appropriate to supply that HMOs code.